Thursday, September 16, 2010

How Guy #2 in My Math Class Relates to Both of the Savages

Avid readers of this blog will remember a post about the two idiot guys in my math class. Well, they are still idiots, but today I learned that Brandon works with one of them: Guy #2 whose name is Andy. On Tuesdays and Thursdays Brandon will walk me to my class and since he has an hour break until his next class he usually just studies in the building that I have math. Today we got out early and when I found Brandon I saw Guy #2, Andy, talking to him! Brandon introduced us and mentioned how we both have math together, we said hello, and then Andy had to go. I then told Brandon that Andy is one of the guys I told him about and I asked how he knew him. He told me they work at Panda Express together and he is about to become the assistant manager! Brandon says even though he seems like an idiot in math he is a hard worker at Panda Express.

At least he isn't as bad as Guy #1, then again when Brandon saw him come out of the classroom he told Andy how I was in his class and somehow mentioned that the course is 1020 to which Andy replied, "Oh I thought it was 1010." That ladies and gentlemen is Brandon's future superior.....

2 comments:

  1. Amazing things happen. He may be a good worker, but I am wondering if he is blond?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that cracks me up! Oh dear...some people I seriously wonder about. It's all good though, pretty sure that most people wonder about my mental capabilities.

    ReplyDelete