Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 5: Songs that Remind Us of Someone

Dana: For my song I decided I would pick a song that reminds me of someone else besides Brandon. Not that I don't love Brandon, but I just wanted more of a challenge because it is easy to pick a song that reminds me of Brandon.

For my song I picked "Invisible" by Clay Aiken, which reminds me of Aubrie Hopper. First off I just want to say that I think this is the creepiest song and I really am not a huge fan of Clay Aiken but this song does bring back good memories. Aubrie and I had this tradition that whenever we were having bad days or just frustrated with guys we would buy strawberry gummies and sobes. We then would consume them and talk. One of the first times we did this we were listening to Clay Aiken and for some reason we decided to make up a dance to "Invisible." I think we only had to listen to the song like twice to come up with the whole dance. For some reason we showed it to our friends and they thought it was funny so when they would ask we would perform it. We were so cool:


Brandon: He picked the song "Can You Tell" by Ra Ra Riot. His brother Jeff introduced it to us last Thanksgiving and we have loved the song ever since. The song reminds him of me. Also the music video is awesome:



1 comment:

  1. Bahaha!! Good old invisible! We are so cool! Haha, I only like that song because of us. Ha, such good memories!

    ReplyDelete