Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boys in my Math Class

Before I get to this blog post I want to say I got kind of bored with the music thing (I lasted so long right?) Maybe every now and then we will post the next day so it just won't be 30 days in a row. Now on to this story......

So I sit in front of these guys in my math class who basically talk to one another the whole time. It is really annoying but I have learned to tune them out because I like sitting up front because I pay attention better and there aren't any other seats in the front I can take. Sometimes I hear their conversations and I just think they are idiots but today I heard their conversation before class and well to me it is kind of funny so I decided to share it.......

Boy 1: So there is this girl who is obsessed with me but I don't like her cause she is only borderline cute. I don't want to be mean though and tell her I am not interested so what I am going to do is tonight there is this thing she invited me to and I am going to go and bring another girl with me. So there are these two really hot girls and I am trying to decide which one to ask. Which name sounds hotter Tiffany or Nia?

Boy 2: Nia is a hotter name.

Boy 1: Okay then I am going to ask her.

Boy 2: Wait why can't you just tell this girl you aren't interested?

Boy 1: Cause I am a really sensitive guy and I don't want to hurt her.



.................yeah..............

3 comments:

  1. I'm really hoping that they are freshman and that explains their shallowness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Ass holes. Stories like that make me so happy Im not single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid boys...all I can do is laugh. So, instead of hurting her with words, he is going to hurt her with action? So shallow, and retarded. Guys like him shouldn't EVER date.

    ReplyDelete