Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 3: Songs that Make Us Happy

Dana: One of the songs that make me the most happy it's kind of ironic that it does. It is "The First Single" by The Format, even though some of the lyrics are kind of depressing the tune and music to it just makes me so happy. Also the music video is just so random that it makes me happy also.


Brandon: The song that makes him happy has a story behind it. I love this story, but I am warning readers now that it is a little bit sappy. Still I love it and the story makes me happy.

When Brandon came back from his mission he just wanted to date around. He decided his theme song was "I Don't Wanna Be in Love." A few months after being home though he was dropping a girl off from a date. Afterwards he was listening to the radio and the song "Say it Again" by Marie Digby came on. He decided he wanted to find someone and be in love, he was tired of dating around. About two months later we met and after a bit when he would listen to the song he would think of me and he knew he was in love with me, which made him happy. The song still makes him happy:



I hope we aren't being to annoying by doing this, but then again by looking at the stats of how many visits we are getting we have been getting more views on our blog daily. Who knows maybe we are introducing people to new music that they might like. However, if any of you guys starting like the music from Day 2 we have officially failed.

3 comments:

  1. I like it when you guys post your songs! It's actually making me think of songs. I asked Blake if he wanted to do this, but I guess he doesn't "know" enough songs...but I still might do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I kind of made Brandon do this because I told him it is our blog and not just mine. He is liking it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your love songs. And I love both of you. And you're just great.

    ReplyDelete