Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reviewing 2010

Okay, I am bored so I am going do this survey  I saw on my sister's blog.


1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Got married :) 
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Well my New Year's Resolution was to not do drugs so yes, I kept it. I also already made my resolutions for 2011.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister from another mister, Mayke, did. 
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully no
5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico!
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
motivation
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 8, which is when I got married. 
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year?
I don't know....

9. What was your biggest failure?
Yeah, I am not going to answer that. No offense but it isn't anyone's business.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing serious.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Probably my Kindle, I love it!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
This is an odd question and I have no response to it.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Not going to answer.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food and rent.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting married.
16. What song (s) will always remind you of 2010?
I don't think I have a song that reminds me of 2010.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a) happier
b) I have gained some weight which I am happy about.
c) richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I would've read more books. I really do like to read but I just don't make enough time for it.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I don't know.
20. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I was already in love before 2010.
21. What was your favorite TV program?
Tie between Modern Family and 30 Rock. I am leaning more toward 30 Rock though.
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No
23. What was the best book you read?
Let the Great World Spin. AMAZING!
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I don't think I started listening to any new artists this year. My greatest musical discovery ever though is The Fray. I just love them.
25. What did you want and got?
To marry Brandon. Yes, I know that statement is cheesy.
26. What did you want and not get?
A million dollars. Not that I really tried to get that but wouldn't it be great if someone just gave it to me? 
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
Inception.
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22 and the main thing I did was go to dinner in St. George with Brandon, Steph, and Steve and at the restaurant we had a high waiter so that was fun.

29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I don't know
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Jeans and a shirt.
31. What kept you sane?
A lot of different things, mostly Brandon he really makes me happy.

1 comment: