Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

So it was a good night last night. Brandon and I went out with Steph and Steve to a Japanese restaurant for a late dinner, which was very good. 

Afterwards Brandon and I were so exciting and went grocery shopping! Afterwards we came home, had banana splits, and watched Pushing Daisies. 

So overall it was a nice relaxing night.

Now, with going into a new year I don't normally have resolutions except for stupid ones like "Don't do drugs." Brandon and I decided to have some resolutions this year though.

Mine (Dana):

1. Read at LEAST one new book a month outside of classes. Yes, this is kind of an easy goal but with the courses I take I already have enough reading to do and sometimes it is hard to find time for leisure reading.

2. Run a half-marathon in April! Yesterday Steph was telling me how there is a half-marathon in April that some other sisters were thinking of doing. I decided this could be a fun sister experience and even if no one else is able to run it I will be running it with Steph! 

3. Don't do drugs.

Brandon's:

1. Do better in classes and at work.

2. Get into better shape and run the St. George marathon.

3. Not to commit a hate crime. (This is his joke one because he knows it will be easy to keep, just like my don't do drugs.)


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment