Monday, January 3, 2011

New Job!

About one month ago I, Dana, noticed a job posting on campus that I was very interested in. So basically I informed my boss that I was going to apply, I applied, and I got it!

What it is is a student assistant position in the Public Relations Department. I will be helping with certain events, writing press releases, and doing other things to help promote SUU. I really am excited for this because one of the main things is writing press releases, which is just basically feature writing and that is what I enjoyed the most at the newspaper. Also the job is better pay than my pervious job, better hours, and I get to work with people like the Director of Communication, the Vice President of University Relations, and also the President of the University! This should look great on my resume and I should get some good references.

I really am so excited about this!

4 comments: