Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nine Months

Yesterday was Brandon's and my nine month anniversary, which Stephanie pointed out last night that if I got knocked up on our wedding night then we would be having a baby soon.

Even though we do want to have kids someday, I am glad that it is not happening anytime soon.

Married life is good and we are quite happy. We are looking to our one year anniversary since we are going to be going to Disneyland :). I haven't been in almost 5 years and Brandon has never been. He is probably excited than I am he has already asked if he can get Mickey Mouse ears to wear around the park.

Well that is all going on right now. I just thought I would do an update because I am bored.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Brandon had never been to Disneyland. That will be a really fun trip then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you are prego and you don't know and soon you will have a baby and be on that show about people who don't know they are preggers

    ReplyDelete