Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sister Wilson

Warning: This post will probably only be interesting to my sisters and parents.

Yesterday Brandon and I went to St. George and we were walking when someone called, "Shannon!" This kind of confused me but since there weren't a lot of people by I looked around. This older woman who looked familiar was looking at me and started mumbling trying to remember something and then says, "Bell! Are you Shannon?" I told her I was actually Dana and then I asked who she was because she looked familiar she then told me she was Sister Wilson! We caught up for a minute and then we went our separate ways.

Honestly, I think the weirdest part of it is her thinking I looked like Shannon. I really don't think I look like any of my sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I think you and I look a lot alike. Of course the red hair totally sets you apart from me. To her credit though she had six names to sort through in her head! I guess I am just the most memorable one!

    ReplyDelete