Friday, January 13, 2012

Some Bad News

So I already told my parents about this, but since I don't feel like calling everyone about this and since anyone who reads this blog I want to know about this I figured I would just do a short post. Because of a low grade I got in an English class I have been dropped out of the student teaching program. I was told last Thursday there was a problem, but I thought I had worked it out. Long story short, I didn't have it worked out and I have been dropped. I am going to do some substitute teaching this semester and in the fall I will do my student teaching.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Dana. It is so terrible when something throws a wrench in your well laid plans. It may look terrible now, but it will work out! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- I'm sorry. That's disappointing. Enjoy the chance to substitute and you'll be an ever better student teacher when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Dana! That sucks :( But maybe now I'll see you this semester when you sub at the middle school!

    ReplyDelete