Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Haircut/I'm Bored

So with my sister's wedding coming up (yay for Steph and Steve!) I decided to get a haircut. Now for a while now I have had some blonde in my hair, which I kept telling myself that it wasn't that noticeable. I didn't want to keep dying my hair until it wasn't noticeable and so I just decided to let it grow out.

Well today my friend Jen cut off the re-growth and now my hair is just RED! I really did like the blonde and I thought it was pretty for the wedding, but it is nice to be back to my natural hair color.

So I took some pictures and I had a little bit of fun with the "props" in the FunBooth application I have. So here you go.....

OH! I also decided to wear contacts again.

A normal picture of my new haircut:


Mustache:
 Pumpkin face:
 Beard:
 Pirate:

I'm so fly:

This is what happens when Brandon has to close and I'm bored!

2 comments:

  1. I like you back to red. Looks cute. And Bubba is saying "scary pumpkin face!" (yes, he's still awake!)

    ReplyDelete