Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Work so Far

In my last post I wrote about how Brandon got a job at Panda Express, this post is just kind of following up on that and also has pictures of him in his uniform! By the way, I apologize of how boring my posts are there's just not a lot of exciting things going on. So far Brandon is really liking his job. He has only worked one shift though, but he will be working his second shift today. While he is training he is part-time and once he "proves himself" they'll give him more hours. After the first day though the manager said he was already really impressed so maybe it won't be too long before he gets more hours. This is him in his uniform:

This next picture is of us and me wearing his work hat:


So there you go! I know this post was really lame I will try to think of something more interesting to write next time. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures. I enjoy your blogs. I'm sure you'll have more to write about as time goes on. I'm glad Brandon is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete