Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Moving and Anniversary

So I know I am WAY behind on posts, but I figure over the next week or so I will start catching up. Rather than do a HUGE post I am just going to go event by event starting with moving from Cedar City and our anniversary.

The day after Brandon graduated we immediately started getting ready to move. Brandon's family helped us pack and clean Saturday. On Monday we finished everything up, packed up the truck, and headed up to Pleasant Grove to live with my Dad for a couple of days while we found a place.

The next day, Tuesday (May 8), was our two year anniversary. We spent the day going up to Salt Lake City to look at an apartment and after feeling right about the apartment we signed a lease. We then spent the afternoon at my Dad's house changing our address with utilities, the credit union, insurance, etc.

We had dinner at a hibachi and sushi restaurant and then we went to the movie Cabin in the Woods. Even though it was a simple anniversary it was a great day -- especially since we found an apartment!


Brandon and me at dinner on our anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment