Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hiking/We're Five/Random Pictures


Today Brandon had the day off and so we decided to go on a hike. We went to a place in Kannarrville and did a hike we did a couple of years ago. For some of the hike you hike through a slot canyon and then you get to some waterfalls. This is the main reason why people do this hike but when we were approaching the slot canyon it looked like it was going to rain so we turned around. Even though we didn't get to the destination it was still really pretty:



The last time we hiked this together Brandon fell down this mini-waterfall as he was trying to climb it because we didn't see a marked trail (some of the hike you are in water). This is him reliving the horror:




As we were driving home we started discussing what we wanted to do tonight. For some reason for the past while I have been wanting to play Monopoly, we have started playing games more and I kept getting sad that we didn't own it. Because of this desire I said I wanted to get Monopoly, play it, eat junk food, and watch "Psych." So that is what we decided to do but while we were at Wal-Mart we also ended up getting a cheap set of Nerf guns and I also got this puzzle set that has 10 different puzzles and it was actually really cheap (I also like puzzles). So here is our picture of us once again being giant kids and what we will be doing tonight:


(Also I am going to beat all my "hilarious" sisters to the punch and say if I lose the game I am sure I will throw the board. There, none of you can make a comment about that.)

Here is us with our guns:



These last couple of pictures are random ones that I had left on my camera after Stephanie's wedding. The day after the wedding we hung out with my sister Shannon and her kids. Usually when we are over there Brandon and our nephew Andrew will play a lot. Andrew has told me that Brandon is his favorite uncle but I am sure he just says "yes" whenever someone might ask "Is so-and-so your favorite?" Anyways, one thing Andrew likes to do is play with Brandon's "Giant Phone" (iPad) and at one point during the day I went downstairs and they were intently watching a Spider-Man cartoon, which Brandon loves just as much as Bubba. I thought it was so cute so I took a couple of pictures. Even though we aren't planning on having kids for a few years I know when we do Brandon is going to be a great Dad:



1 comment:

  1. What I wouldn't give to watch Psych and eat glow worms with you. Silly Brandon being a boy and therefore allowed to marry you and hang out with you all the time. He's lucky he couldn't any better for you than he is or I would have to take him out.

    ReplyDelete